The cargo of about 50 m long was built in Denmark (or Sweden?) ; in 1958 it sailed to Copenhagen and then on the side of La Rochelle in France. In the 70s, after a few years of navigation in the Caribbean sea, he was damaged like many others by Cyclone Hugo, and was abandoned in 1989 to its fate. It was finally cleared and cast as artificial reef, and was flowd on the 9th of June, in 1996, in Malendure (Antilles). He lies flat on her keel on a sandy bottom, at 24 meters deep, and is still in good state, except the front cabin that has collapsed. Branch 24 meters!
- Cousteau Reserve (Guadeloupe)
- Ile des Saintes (Guadeloupe)
- Basse Terre (Guadeloupe)
- Wreck of Franjack (Guadeloupe)
- Wreck of Augustin Fresnel (Guadeloupe)
- Wreck of Gustavia (Guadeloupe)
Where is it?
Basse-Terre, Guadeloupe, France.